The KBE series 4-wheels electric lift trucks with 48V power supply guarantee productivity and economy of use together with great robustness and reliability.
Available with load capacities of 2500kg, they provide excellent handling and are equipped with automatic electric braking when the accelerator is released, thanks to which part of the braking energy is recovered and returned to the battery in the form of electrical energy.
Top class electronic components have been used. The traction and lifting motors are manufactured by the Italian SME, a worldwide manufacturer of high-quality motors. Also manufactured by SME is the electronic controller, the “heart” of the lift truck, which accurately controls every lift truck function and provides the high performance this series is capable of.
All the KBE lift trucks are equipped standard with a curve speed reduction system and the main driving functions can be parametrized. The driver can directly choose between the various performance levels via the display, for example, selecting a reduced performance profile for more delicate handling and a more aggressive profile for yard handling.
Excellent visibility in all driving directions is guaranteed. The really simple design layout ensures optimal and easy access to all the components for maximum efficiency during maintenance.
Technology and comfort
- Power supply voltage: 48 Volt
- Technology developed by Baoli using KION Group technologies
- Electronics made in Italy: AC technology for both traction and lifting
- Steering sensor and automatic curve speed reduction
- Regenerative braking
- Possibility of defining various lift truck performance levels on the display
- Standard load backrest
- Excellent visibility in all driving directions
- Extremely robust driver’s cabin providing excellent visibility
- Electronic driving direction selector
- Digital display with indication of all the main lift truck functions
- Easy access to all the components